In our latest blogs, we’ve discussed why dentists should make the switch to digital X-rays and the differences between CMOS and CCD imaging sensors. You can find additional information on these subjects with the resources below. To learn more about the digital radiography devices available from Suni Medical Imaging, call us today at (888) 550-3490.
- You can learn more about the advantages of digital X-rays with this article from Radiology Today.
- The International Atomic Energy Agency provides answers to common questions regarding digital radiography.
- Are you curious about the use of X-rays in dental medicine? If so, take a look at this article from the Colgate Oral and Dental Health Resource Center.
- This guide from HowStuffWorks.com provides additional information on CCD and CMOS sensors.
- For information on a study that compared CMOS and CCD technologies in digital X-rays, check out this article from the National Institutes of Health.